BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The End

Holiday Endssssssss
Oh My God!
I have get back to my university AGAIN!
What a boring place to me
Not forgetting to my friends too
You guys are not willing to leave our peaceful and joyful hometown
SEREMBAN
Right?

But
We have no choice and we must get back to our universities
We have to continue to fight for our futures
We want to be the successful ones
And
Create the miracles

Who is the one who says knowledge is very important?
We can only success and be the great ones
By gaining more and more knowledge
I really hate it
Sometimes
I really wish I could back to the past and enjoy my life without any worries
~.~

However
As the school break ends
All of us are getting back to our own universities
we can only meet up again for the next holiday
It might be few months after this
Anyway, We enjoyed this holiday very much

On the other hand
For Wei Ren,Melvin and Yi Xiang who are currently located at overseas
They have to wait for a long period to meet us up again
They must be missing us badly
Do not worry
We will never forget the moments for being together
^.^

Hope to see you all as soon as possible
I got to go now~
Take Care






0 comments: