BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rejected


Rejected, rejected, rejected and being rejected again. What a life! Am i really born to be rejected. Trying my best which is my very best every-time whenever i am chatting, communicating and doing things but yet the outcome are terrible. People always take things for granted like what you are doing are supposed to do and the price that you have paid will never get in any return values. What I can say here is life is harsh.

Uhmm... I think I shall get myself moving forward and try out something new so to get the dull life washed. Opss, here is an updated news since friends are asking to share. Two more months later I will be going to Penang for my Industry Training concerning about the Penang second bridge construction. It is a good news that I was adopted and I hope I can learn something new there so to magnify my knowledge about civil engineering. The only worry that I have is the accommodation problem as I have no relatives there. Staying in friend's house like giving quite a lots of problem to their family as I will be the ''interceptor'' all the times. Trying to figure it out later~

On the other hand, I am started to get bored with the university life. Not to say others university life but it is only mine. Keeping myself in the room days and nights except lunch and dinner really meaningless. Though birthday was passed days ago but I am just wishing that I could get a car here so that I might be inviting friends around to hang out. Thus, started to pay my attention on used cars now. Hope to get a cheap, nice and not-too-old car. ^>^

Now, I am just anticipating for the coming up trip planned by me and my coursemates. First, having a 一路向北 trip all the way from JB, SEREMBAN, KL, PENANG then Thailand and back to PENANG, KL and JB again. Next, going to KUKUP again for mind and soul relaxation together will all the coursemates. All these will be happening starting from next week.. Yeepie~~~

Enjoy ENjoy ENJOY till the Max Max MAX !!!


0 comments: