BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Holiday!

“To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

 
Life is just like a life brief candle,it walks fast it goes fast too. I am about to finish my internship in Penang after being 2 months here, unconsciously. Now, i am just having another 4 weeks more for my internship before going back to my university for my last 2 semester studies. As the poem i posted above, time flies and all my yesterday have lighted fools because I have actually doing and learning nothing during my internship period but wasting my time and passing my credit only. This condition totally fulfilling the quote   “To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day'' for my life in this 3 months practical period.

Well, finally, I can back to my hometown to see my lovely mummy on this coming Friday due to the Hari Raya public holiday. What a terrible summer break I am having this year as the changes made by the university extended our internship period from 10 weeks to 12 weeks which means i have not a single day of holiday for this semester break. Pathetic! That's why i am always anticipating to go back to my hometown so that i can meet with my friend and have some gathering with my relatives, maybe. This Hari Raya holiday is just came in time so that I can travel back to my home. Anyway, for my Malays' friend, I would like to wish them '' SELAMAT HARI RAYA'' as they have just gone through a harsh period before they can enjoy their great festive season. Therefore, let's enjoy the holiday together  (^.^)




Photo Taken During The Site Visit

4 comments:

dReaMer said...

same here, learn nothing from my intership and wasting money too /.\ but I am still trying to get myself to enjoy the new environment there and keep exploring new things to do xD life's like this and it's short too, just enjoy it =D

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

thx dreamer for comforting me~ nice to meet u here..u doing ur intern as well? where r u studying now?

dReaMer said...

Im interning at inti subang marketing office~im from inti nilai~hey i commented at ur previous post as well=>

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

yea~ i juz checked back..i juz realized only..sorry because always not paying attention here becoz i am guessing no 1 to care for this also..really nice to meet u..for the dreamer part..i am really agreed with u because there are so many things that we can always think by ourself and not planing to voice out..tat's y putting the name dreamer so that things tat dream may come true.