BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Boring! ~.~

Sorry for not being active over here for quite a period of time..
Nothing much to share with you guys about my university life
as
It is boring!
@.@

I am here to let you guys get up-to-date to my situation here
Everything is just nice
But then
The life in university is quite boring actually because no pretty girls at here
Additionally
I got no car.Thus,i have no chance to explore the road in Johor!

For all my best friends
I wish all the best to your lives no matter you are now in college or university
Study hard!
And
Fulfill your dreams
And
Accomplish the impossible mission of you life

Yi Xiang!!
Yi Xiang is leaving next week..Do not worry...
I will miss you very much!!
For Wei Ren,He will be leaving very soon also..
Miss you too..
Hahahahahah!!
^.^
Wish you two got what you want also..especially your life partner.

Gambateh for all the Single and available ones!!

0 comments: