BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Goal!

After 2 months of staying in utm.i met a lot of seniors and they seem like nothing much to worry for their homeworks,assignment and anything else..

They keep telling me that Civil Engineering is the easiest course amongst all the other engineering courses.This is because most of them are 1st class students and they told me that almost all the chinese people at here are 1st class students.once they failed to get the 1st class honour,for sure they will be laughed or look down by the other people..

This really makes me worry as i am so lazy to revise,do homework,do assignments and anything else that regarded to the studies.
OH MY GOD! PLEASE HELP ME!

Thus,the only way to strengthen me up is to make a slogan so that i will be able to remind me myself to work hard all the time to achieve my 1st class honour's dream.

HAHA!!

MY roommate is a sarawakian and he is a nice and humour person just like me ^.^
His dream is to get 4 flat..So,both of us have already designed a unique slogan.

Now it is the time to let you guys see what is our slogan..funny,hahahah....



My messy table


My unique slogan!!! damn funny la!


My roommate photo and his slogan!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah




0 comments: