BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anticipation

Yeah!! Test 2 was done finally..And now I am anticipating for the coming of the holiday..Anyway, before the real holiday is coming,there will be a week of holiday which is the study week..Am I going back to my hometown during the study week or keep staying in my university for the revision? It is still under my consideration..Really nothing much to do in university..Bored!

But then,Final exam is just around the corner..27 october 2009-My first paper.Teachers, please help me by giving me good grades.I just want to be four flat or the least first class student only..I promised not to let my mother down again since my SPM but I never keep the promise for even once..Sigh..

Not having the mood of studying recently,indeed. Keep chasing up an english drama, Heroes ..I wish if I could be one of the hero in it. LOL..I finished 4 volumes just in 3 days..Great and impressive right? I guessed. SWT =.='



TO BE CONTINUED............^.^

3 comments:

Szeshee said...

you are hero! XD

hueyMay said...

XD

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

yea..here am I the peter petrelli..wahahah..absorb ppl's power..really nice...but the power he got earlier on better..^.^