BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Study Week

Finally, I decided to back to Seremban. I reached there on Friday evening after 3 hours of bus journey from johor.The bus stopped at terminal 2 and my brother came to pick me up. Once I reached my home I quickly got myself prepared as I was invited to a birthday party.At about 11pm I left the party. Cliff and Xiao tian were going back home whilst me and Valentino were going to chee sheng house.

On Saturday,I received a bad new from Shee Shee that her grandpa was passed away. She must be very sad and grieving for the lost of her lovely grandpa.Anyway, we did sms to comfort her and also visited her on Sunday morning. Hope that she can really come across this and be able to concentrate on her studies after this.

Well, I am leaving tomorrow, Hope to see you all soon. I will be having my holiday again in November. This holiday will be lasting for one and a half month. Do find me if you are missing me.. Weee~


2 comments:

Szeshee said...

yerrr~~
tat paragraph sounded very sweet.
thanks YA!!
im fine. thank you very very much.

Btw, im SZe shee not SHee sze.
thanks

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

Lol..38 po ni ah...i forgot jor ma..ZzZz thx for reminding anyway..i go change now..lol