BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW YEAR?

Finally new year came..everybody seems to enjoying their new year with new hopes, new targets and of course new life. New Year really brings good luck to us? oh, that's just another way of comforting we ourselves only,I think.

Examination coming soon and I am wondering again if I can handle it again as well. Another thing that come into my concern is if I can still be able to mantain the result that I have been achieved in the previous examination.I think it is getting harder as I am so damn lazy now~ This is already the 3rd week of the new semester but I am lost now because of not paying attention in the class. Tests coming up next week somemore. BIG GG from me..Furthermore, there is a course for sure I cant get an A for that because the lecturer told us don ever hope to get 4 flat anymore because he will not be giving A for that subject..=.=' Really @#$% ^.^

Anyhow, Happy new year friends

0 comments: