BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Writting

Feel like blogging suddenly...haha...well, I just finished my test 1 and gradually getting bored with the extra leisure time I got.
I have been trying to find things to do, for example, going for exercises, plying games,watching dramas and so on for almost everyday...
But still, it helps nothing to satisfy me.
I am praying hardly everyday too for the things I eagerly wanted in my life..But God has HIS time....Somehow, I am always waiting for HIM...

Well, Chinese New Year is arriving in 2 weeks time..everyone is getting themselves prepared for this grand festive season..I am not missed out too for sure..^.^
I went almost all the popular shopping malls around the JB town and this coming tuesday I will be going to singapore again see if there are good stuff to purchase or not..I will be skipping classes again..waahhah


0 comments: