BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Need HELP!

PLEASE HELP US!!

Friends, I am really really needing you guys to help me for this whole week..For the visitors of my blog, I am requesting for your helps too. Please help me in this because I am currently participating in a contest and needing a lot of voting. I really hope to win it..IF you guys are free and not mind of helping me. Please help me to ask all of your family members and friends at the same time who are having facebook account to vote for me. I will APPRECIATE it very very much. Thanks!!
Follow the Steps below:
Copy this LINK and PASTE it into your browser >> http://apps.facebook.com/freeyourideas/?entry=906
1: like the page first
2: after you guys have liked the page click this link back again
3:Then you all will see my group name: Dummies Need Iphone
4: Vote for IT
Please help me and ask your friends all along.
THANK!!

0 comments: