BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010



At first, I was not intended to write this post but somehow boredom did killed me, seriously. So, in order to keep me alive I blogged. First of all, I want to thank to those friends who attended my church's Christmas celebration upon my invitation and I hope you guys did enjoyed the performances. I felt very happy and encouraged too for you guys' attendance and the conversation we had on that night.

On the other hand, time passes fast and there are only 2 days left for this year. In short, this is also indicating that my holiday is ending soon which is the moment hated by most of the students in this world. No matter what, this is what so called life and we just have to live it.

Wish that everyone will treasure the last 2 days of the year 2010 before the new year arrival. Hope that everyone will be having a new start, new life and a prosperous NEW YEAR. May GOD bless you all.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



The main character of the night, Jesus


Me and church friends, Mathew and Jack

These are the friends who attended the event of the night. Thanks!


My family members

3 comments:

michael ch'ng said...

Happy new year!

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

happy to you too..^.^

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

michael i know u in personal? hahha..