BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World

I am starting this post and writing this at the right of 12.00 am mid night according the the GMT +8.00 time region. Well, suppose it should be in the prediction and i am running for my life now saving my families and all my valuable things. But, it seems calm than ever and people are all sleeping early and wishing to get a nice dream before they die? Death is not what I really fear of.

I still remember a day before now, friend telling me that it is time to tell someone u love and let them know how you feel to them before the world ends. Nevertheless, make a promise with them saying that if this world is not ending then we might be together and some sort of those words. What a funny dramatic sequences. haha. Somehow, target to spill out those words is always my problem. I am always wondering izzit my speaker having some problem that not hearing any pop sound from my facebook? haha.I got quite some number of friends in there what? you know what i meant. If facebook is not really widely use that most of the assignment and class replacement information are stated there i guess i would keep my account deactivated most of the time. Somewhat hate it!

Well, Everyone is really sleeping early today and now the clock has already ticked 12.15am, 21/12/2012 in the morning. I guess i shall go to bed and have a dream as well.. Good Night!

0 comments: