BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Karaoke And Bowling day!!

Jack and ME


Me and Jack's brother,Tony..



We actually been discussing whether going to sing karaoke or not for the previous day in our ' tehteh' session after our church event..During the 'yam cha' session, I met one of my Mantin's friend and coincidently i also met up with another friend who is named BoBo by us at the same time..haha..After a long period of fellowship the idea of singing karaoke suddenly strikes me..Thus,i suggested for going to sing K on the following day...1 hour later,we finally came out with a final decision.Guess what? From the photos that i have posted above,i think u got what i mean right?We really enjoying the time of being together in the karaoke room...Nice Day!


After that,we are going for bowling...My friend,Jack is preparing himself because he told me that he want to show off his PRO bowling skills to me..i really awaiting for that moment to be arrived..He he he.....Anyway,his skills are not bad...Want to have a look on our photos? You are welcomed to do so by scrolling down your mouse...



It's Me..@@



I am figuring out why cant i do a STRIKE.




Jack Jack And James James

2 comments:

Lin said...

you guys are so happening..

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

happy meh?cincai no thing do den go out ply lo..if not sien die at home lo