BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random



At first,i wish to stop blogging as it really boring for me..I really know nothing about blogging and i do not know how to add those features..But now, I think i better continue as if I not doing so i will be died of boringness..Haiz...life is boring,really! So, when i feel nothing to do then only i will write something new on my blog...if i got time i really want to know more about this from them as they really PRO..@@

After busying for the whole december for the year of 2008, I finally come to a rest! Now i would like to share with the visitors of my blog....so stay tune, and now the stories begins!!!>>>>>









Leng lui Tony..She was acting as a hooker..nice rite...hehe





Really dont know wat captions should be given to this photo..erm...haiz...cincai la as long as the people inside the photos are nice then is good already..




2 loan sharks is surrounding a debtor..funny rite...as tat uncle will be borrowing our money in our drama...kakaka ><




cool hair style>>>>sue-ann was the one who did this to my hair...anyway,it is nice!



Cute cute james!! Hunting for love? Finally you got it..happy?




Ah pek lou,Jack and me...actors of our christmas celebration's drama..




Nice photo right? It was edited by me..M i pro...Yea,i knew that..hehaaaa....




Juju, me and leanne...



Again 3 of us>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Me and Jason,my youngest brother...handsome right? many people saying that my brother is more handsome than me already...sad!!! Maybe i look old already gua... Nevermind i can accept it..







Hehe..again 2 of us...

0 comments: