BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

my New hair cut

Finally i cut my hair...initially,i would like to keep a long hair..as my uncle's wedding dinner is around the corner..So,i made up a decision to cut my hair and i wish to have a special cut...The following photos are my new hair cut's photos.I cut my hair on the next day of my church christmas celebration...SAd to say bye bye to my hairs....




This was the hair style that i was keeping before having the new hair cut...It makes me look more mature..



After waiting for 2 hours,finally is my turn to cut hair already...The above photo is my new hair style...



Me and my brother>>Most of the people thought that both of us are twin but actually that's not the truth..i am 1 year older than him but i look younger right?haha



Another snap,My new hair nice?



Cute cute hair...lolz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cut jor better. hahahah
nice

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

ya meh...cut jor like sot zhai..nvm la...i yeng zhai ma sometimes cut sot zhai give chance to others sot zhai ma...hahaha

weiren said...

walau eh....zadou
lolx