BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Year of 2009

Everyone is yelling 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1>>BOOM!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well,for me it seem like nothing as this is really a boring year for me!

First of all,i have to witness the leaving of my fellow friends for 1 by 1 as they are going abroad to pursue their dreams which is furthering their studies.Soon,i will be very lonely again..This is really a moment that is not awaiting by me

Chinese New Year is drawing nearer and nearer.The coming of Chinese New Year is the festive season that is most awaiting for me which i thought of but it seems NOT!Many of my friends will be having a week of holidays at least to celebrate this great season.However,some of my best friends could not back and celebrate this season with me..They all are in the overseas now..I miss them very much!! I am now flashing back those time that all of my friends gather together during this time and visitng home by home to get the red packets..HOW NICE!! What a Memorable Days!!!

The gang is getting lesser and lesser people now..Some of them still there but we really need a big gathering...I wishing to get that moment again from time to time..I appreciate them very very much..Sadness is arising deep down inside my heart now..The feeling is just like losing someone that you really care for..

FRIENDSHIP!! I LOVE THAT!

Friends! I will be praying for you all from time to time...Wishing you all having a great time in the place where you all are being now...Good luck in you studies!

GOOD LUCK

AND

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

0 comments: