BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Uncle's Wedding>31/12/2008

Let's continue my story..haha..Actually my new hair cut is specially for my uncle's wedding..unfortunately,i do not know how to set it back to the hair style that the hair styler set for me on that day...Haiz, Really fainted of it..Finally,my youngest brother pity me and set another hair style for me which you can see at the following photos....




This is the 'Hero of The Day' that is my uncle...His name is Adrick. No doubt,beside him of cause is her wife..haha..



Husband and Wife are the models of the day to let the crowd to take photos.



This is the photo of the arrival of the bride and bridal..




My mother from the left,den at the middle one is the couple that i mentioned above and followed by my cousin and my eldest aunt...



This is my cousin o.. It has been 3 years for me not to see her already...Nice to meet her back but she became so fat already...haha



Ah Fai is the brother of the girl in the photo above .He is my cousin too...hehe



My father and we 4 brothers and sister...Mother was missing as she is busying helping her brother who is my uncle concerning his wedding stuffs...



My pretty sister o....




Come to my own photo now...cheers....




Another photo of mine..




Of cause not missing the scene of handsome and beauty....LOL



That's all the photos that i am having now...more photos will be showed on the next post after getting more photos from my other relatives...HUUUREEEE

3 comments:

Tin3tiNe said...

HOHOHO new hair cut xD
But i don see any difference weii

Szeshee said...

why whole family also tat leng lui and handsome. ENVY!

Anonymous said...

i think u abit zi lian lo. MEANS u r still the same with tat wan i know in bukit mewah.. good ...haha...