BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Try! @@


Well, I am here to share about some funny stuff again@@ Yeah,'Cow' year is coming..Just before the ending of the year i have accepted a job..Guess what job is that?I guess u can never think or imagine it..haha...

This is really a funny job but it makes me very 'paiseh' in front of many people..
anyway,i really have fun of it..
still thinking what is the job that i am talking about?
Want some clues on it?@@

Do not worry about that,now is the time for me to reveal the truth and you all shall prepare yourself to laugh greatly without closing your mouth..^^

'GOD OF FORTUNE' was the job.And now i would like to show some photos on that
Be prepared now and GO!






All these are my'ka chan' to be a gof of fortune


Acting cool~



The photo of me and my father @@ ^^



财神到!!



Who wan money?Come take from me la~



My 金童..funny rite?@@


This is my 玉女 ^^



Come come come..take angpau lo



Fuiyoo...


2 comments:

Lin said...

oh goshhh......... you look........ cool

Anonymous said...

where you work ohh????