BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Church Camp


What a wonderful 3 days 2 nights camp at Port Dickson,Tiara Beach Resort.The place is very beautiful and I like the hotel's room very much as it is really big and comfortable. Many facilities are prepared over there also such as gymnasium, sauna,volley ball and basketball court,table tennis and not forgetting the malaysia's biggest man-made beach or swimming pool as most of them consider it as a pool rather a beach.Whatever~
During my leisure time, surely I will be spending 30-45 minutes in the gymnasium room wishing that it can helps to build up my body shape. After that, I will be going either for water activities or basketball and lastly of course the sauna room so that it can help to burn my body extra fat away.
Due to the school holiday, there are so many people there. Children running in and out from the pool and many laughters can be heard too. Here, I can claimed that it is a paradise for the children as most of the water activities are specially designed for the kids while adult are actually got nothing much activities but watching at their children and swimming at the meanwhile.

Besides that, Pastor preaching did helped to examine my own characteristic again. Hope that I can improve myself better and better. Really thank you to Pastor Paul for spending his own precious time to attend this church camp far away from Johor and share the God's word with us. He is actually a sicked man and will be undergoing for an operation 2 or 3 weeks later because of stones in his liver. May God Blessing always be with him. Hope that he can regain his healthy body again after the operation. Amen~


Jeff and Me

My old friend, Jack

Jack's brother, Tony. A cute and good looking boy


The youths group photos



The Scenery of the Tiara Beach Resort



The Room's Conditions

4 comments:

鱿鱼丝 said...

yor, james ah...so rich la u...haha....stay those luxury room lo...

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

haha..who are u? lol..show me ur blog..i cant search urs..^^

鱿鱼丝 said...

haha...i oso duno who m i o....hehe...dun search la....im such a lousy blog lo...

Alicia said...

huhu..Tiara beach...
when u guys having church camp at tiara, i having BBQ at Glory beach(a resort opposite Tiara)...wakaka...long time no c jor...got come KL v go yam cha...take care^^