BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Surprised~

My uncle and his wife

Surprise? What surprise? LOL..Let's have a look at the photos I have posted over here then you surely will know what is the surprise I am talking about.
Receiving a gift? Yea, you are right.WOW, you are smart~


My uncle was the owner of the gift and now it is given to me as my birthday present as what he said. It's really shocking when suddenly I was given a gift and being told that it is my birthday gift after 3 months of my official birthday. Curiosity did killed me at the moment and I asked him back to make a confirmation if he mixed things up and remembered my birthday wrongly? Somehow, he claimed that he did not remember it wrongly but just forgot to give me the gift that he had prepared for me 3 months ago..hahaha...Anyway, Really thank you to my uncle.

Number of gifts that I ever received for my passed 20 birthday actually can be summed up easily just by 10 little fingers.I am not saying that friends are not showing their cares towards me but I just don like to celebrate my birthday for no reasons.Somehow, I am so thankful to be having such a caring uncle. Coincidentally, He is also giving me a wanted stuff as I am thinking to get a new purse too at the same time. By the way, the purse given by my uncle looking somewhat weird for me but I am just liking it.
YEAH~THAT'S COOL!



This is the gift ~.~

2 comments:

Kong Irene said...

niiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

38 ailing..hahaha